Sure everybody who wants to go to Disney Theme Parks has plans to take a tour through the several theme parks, and Disney has no shortage of them. But you should be aware that a holiday in Disney`s dream world is not one of the cheap kind.
Stop -- do you want a great Disney World vacation but save hundreds – if not thousands of dollars? If yes, click here!
There are so many ways you can save money in Disney World, but still have all the fun! Start with the tickets, the Hotel in Orlando, the dining, the souvenirs … This is the place to find all of your florida travel getaways needs. With huge savings on Florida vacation packages.
Major attractions in Disney Theme Parks
Disney World Orlando are divided into four theme parks:
1. Magic Kingdom, the first park built as a Disney Theme park, divided into seven “countries” of fantasy:
Main Street, Adventureland, Frontierland & Liberty Square, Fantasyland, Mickey’s Standard Town Fair and Tomorrowland.
2. Epcot is the second theme park built at Disney World Orlando area and is divided into two areas: Future World and World Showcase.
The attractions in Future World are inspired by modern advances and futuristic. Including Spaceship Earth, Innovations East and West, the Universe of Energy, Mission: SPACE, Test Track, The Seas with Nemo and Friends, The Land, Imagination! and the Wonders of Life.
World Showcase allows you to explore the culture, cuisine, and shopping in many countries including Canada, Great Britain, France, Japan, Morocco, the U.S., Italy, Germany, China, Norway and Mexico. Disney parks are a great place, but on a crowded day you spend much of your time in lines.
3. Disney Hollywood Studios where movies and popular Disney film become live. Starting at Hollywood Boulevard with lines of shops selling souvenirs and food, to Echo Lake with live action, 3D movies and stunt shows, to Pixar Place an interactive 3D shooting gallery, to Animation Courtyard where you can learn more about movie making, to Sunset Boulevard where you can see Beauty and The Beast live on stage …. there so much more to see …
4. Animal Kingdom Park is the newest and largest has been opened in a Disney resort. This park is divided into three areas:
The Real, The Mythical and The Extinct. The Real area features live animals in exotic landscapes where you can live the experience of a safari. In the area Mitica, visitors come face to face with magic and fantastic creatures. In the area of Extinction all kinds of dinosaurs come to life so that you can admire.
Where to stay during your vacation at Disney World parks?
1. If you are a nature lover and enjoy watching nature shows, look no further than to stay in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. A hotel styled after Africa’s reputation for wild game. Best part, you don´t even have to travel to Africa to stay at a wildlife reserve so that the guests can check out and gain new respect for animals out in the open.
2. For the beach boys and girls, you can opt to stay at the Beach Club Resort, Disney’s place for those who love wet and wild fun. It’s a great lakeside resort styled in 19th century style, when the beach culture really sunk in to the public.